· New nanoSIM chip format with 6 pins / contacts design for iPhone 5 / 5C / 5S / 6 / 6S.
· Its supplied with a nanoSIM to microSIM converter for iPhone 4S (its not compatible with iPhone 4 / 3GS / 3G / 3).
· Shipped ready to use and updated by us to the latest version, so you do not need to program anything.
· Very useful for iPhones from any worldwide operator even with iOS v6.x.x, v7.x.x, v8.x.x and v9.x.x.
· Purchasing R-SIM you do not need to pay for the unlocking by IMEI for foreign operators are very expensive unlocks.
· Totally unlimited use.
iPhone models and iOS versions comparison chart
In the below table you can check iPhone models and the 2G, 3G and 4G available network coverage in their respective iOS versions.
As you can see in the above table, the best is to update your iPhone to iOS v9.x.x to enjoy all existing coverages: 2G GSM, UMTS 3G and 4G LTE.
If you would like to use an old version of iOS as 6.x.x or 7.x.x or 8.x.x always have available, at least, the 2G GSM network coverage as standard without having to install the free and official R-SIM patch known as RPatch.
If the option "Install RPatch" appears at the above table for 3G and/or 4G for your iPhone model and your older version of iOS, you can always optionally install the free RPatch on your terminal and thus enjoy more types of network coverages by clicking here: rsim5.com/rpatch
Which is the IMSI of each network operator?
After inserting the R-SIM card 10+ Plus on your iPhone will show this screen with a list of worldwide network carriers.
If our network carrier is not listed, then we must choose the "input imsi" option to type the IMSI code of our network operator (telephone company to which our SIM card belongs), by example:
· vodafone Spain, MCC+MNC: 21401
· movistar Spain, MCC+MNC: 21407
· Orange Spain, MCC+MNC: 21403
· Yoigo Spain, MCC+MNC: 21404
And so on with all operators worldwide!! No need program anything and it works without using any computer!!
If you want to know which is the exact MCC+MNC of your network operator/carrier, please click here
and scroll down to "Spain - ES" country. If you have a SIM card of an operator from another country, find another country in the same Wikipedia link.IMPORTANT
: The operator MCC+MNC to type in the "input imsi" field is the one from your SIM card (for example, "Vodafone ES" from Spain). It is NOT the operator to which is locked your iPhone.
This article includes the following products:
1 x Fully activated nano R-SIM 10+ Plus card, updated to the latest firmware version and ready to use!
1 x nanoSIM to microSIM R-SIM adapter.
1 x Apple SIM ejector tool to extract the iPhone SIM tray.