When should I buy this activation for SETOOL 3 Box?
· If you have any SETOOL Box (Metal or Plastic) or Fusion Box and you want to activate the "LGE Tool" Codes Calculador by IMEI.
· If you are trying to calculate an IMEI and you get this message: Card is not activated. Please purchase LGtool license.
· If after press [Go to support] button inside LGE Tool and you see: Note: Your account is not activated. Please purchase LGtool activation (license).
· If you had activated this license, it has expired and want to renew it to continue enjoying the IMEIs Calculator.
What do you get buying this license for your Box?
· Activation for LGE TOOL
v1.99 or above.
· Poweful multi-brand IMEIS Calculator
to generate Unlock Codes typing only the IMEI of the cell phone!
· Access to official support for download flashes, languages, firmwares, etc... from LGE Tool & SG Tool by clicking the [Go to support] button.How much does activation cost and what advantages do I have after buy this license?
· It is an one time payment.
· Each activation is valid for 1 box (if you have more boxes you need one license for each box).
· 10 free credits per day and Box for use them into the "Free Remote Services" free section.
· It is activated directly to the serial number of your Box, so if you format or change of computer, you do NOT lose the license.
Which brands can we unlock with the NCK Code Calculator by IMEI?
· Alcatel *
· Huawei *
· ZTE *
· BlackBerry *
· Doro *
· Micromax *
· Pantech *
· Avio *
* = This brand does NOT require credits and the daily unlock quantity is unlimited for all supported models.
How does works the IMEIs Unlock Calculator?Just type the 15-digit IMEI of each mobile cell phone, send it to the server by pressing the [Send Request] button and immediately click on [Get Codes]. By this way you will receive the unlock code in seconds, for FREE and without using any cable!
After purchasing the license you have 10 free credits per day and Box for use them into the "Free Remote Services" free section.
If you need to calculate more IMEIs per day you can buy some additional Box or buy additional paid credits for use them in the "Paid remote services" paid section (only if you have run out the daily free credits or you have a lot to unlock in the same day).
Every night at 0:00 hours you again have 10 daily free credits available for use.
Important information about the Serial Number of your Box:
It is becoming increasingly common for Boxes manufacturers to require the Serial Number of your Box for create the Logs or Credits account for your Device.
To avoid delays and speed up to the maximum the delivery of your Logs or Credits, please indicate the Serial Number of your Box or Device EXACTLY using the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS" FIELD when ordering.
Where is the serial number of my Box or Device?
If you bought the Box in our store, you can locate the Serial Number on a sticker that is on the outside of your Box.
You can easily identify it because is just what appears below the barcode.
If was not so, you can run the software of your Box or Device and you may see a string of characters that appear after: Serial Number:, SN:, Serial:, Device SN:, etc ... This is your Serial Number and that you must provide it filling the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS" FIELD while placing your order.
Generally the Serial Number is shown in the title bar of the program, or just in any tab like "About" or in any part of the program such as "Information", "Account Information", "Box Information", "Registration Info" or "Reseller Information".
Do not confuse the serial number with the access details (username, passwords, ...) to the Official Support Area of your Box.
The serial numbers, depending on the manufacturer's Box and can contain only digits, digits and letters, and in some cases two groups of characters separated by a hyphen. Here are several examples of real Serial Numbers: