Compatible vehicle models
· A3 / S3 (8P / AB2) manufactured from week 02/2004 to the end of cycle
· A3 / S3 Sportback (8PA / AB2) manufactured from week 36/2004 to the end of cycle
· A3 Cabriolet (8PA / AB2) manufactured from week 01/2008 to the end of cycle
· A4 / S4 (8E / B6) Limousine manufactured from week 02/2004 to week 11/2004
· A4 / S4 (8E / B6) Avant manufactured from week 02/2004 to week 11/2004
· A4 (8E / B6) Cabriolet manufactured from week 02/2004 to week 11/2004
· A4 / S4 / RS4 (8E / B7) Limousine manufactured from week 36/2004 to week 35/2007
· A4 / S4 / RS4 (8E / B7) Avant manufactured from week 41/2004 to week 02/2008
· A4 / S4 / RS4 (8E / B7) Cabriolet manufactured from week 45/2004 to the end of cycle
· A6 / S6 / RS6 (C5 / 4B) Avant manufactured from week 02/2004 to week 12/2004
· A6 (C5 / 4B) allroad quattro manufactured from week 02/2004 to week 12/2004
· TT / TTS / TTRS (8J) Coupe manufactured from week 50/2006 to the end of cycle
· TT / TTS / TTRS (8J) Roadster manufactured from week 06/2007 to the end of cycle
· R8 (Typ 42) manufactured from week 50/2006 to the end of cycle
What is the model code of my vehicle?
Locate the 2-character code that is between parenthesis in our list of compatible vehicles, for example 8P
for the "A3 / S3 (8P
/ AB2)", and check the characters on the 7 and 8 positions of your vehicle's VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
If you find the same 8P
code in these positions then it is compatible: WAUZZZ8P
This same example is applicable for all supported models by this service.
Cartography that includes coverage for Europe divided into different DVDs
· DVD 1 Western Europe: Andorra
, Belgium, France
, Great Britain, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal
, Switzerland and Spain
· DVD 2 Central + Western Europe:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, San Marino, Switzerland and Vatican City.
· DVD 3 Northen + Central + Eastern Europe:
Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden.IMPORTANT:
with this service is sent only 1 DVD. By default, the "DVD 1" is sent. If you want a different DVD, please specify the disc number and the countries you want in the "Comments / Special Instructions" field before clicking the "Checkout" button.
What is included?
· Security backup duplicate service.
· Recording media into a premium quality disc imported from Japan (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden Co. Ltd., JVC, ...)
· Disc duplication at super slow 1x recording speed for an impeccable reading by the vehicle navigation unit.
· Test of the duplicated disc a real vehicle navigation system to ensure proper operation.
This is a security backup service. Please carefully read these terms and conditions before making the purchase.
By hiring this service you represent that you own a legal copy of this software, the copy is being spent solely for personal use and also agree not to use this service to distribute, rent or lend this software.
Similarly, if you are no longer the owner of the legal copy you undertake to destroy the backup at that moment you ceases to be the legitimate owner of the software.
You as the owner of the legal copy are authorized to perform and have a backup of the original software covered by the legislation on copyright. Also you entitled to this service backup by law if you do not have the capacity or resources to perform the backup on your own.
By using this backup you assume full responsibility as a consumer to use this service and we as a company limited ourselves to be the backup service provider of your original software and you can protect your original software from damage. We are not responsible for any damages that may cause by using this backup.
The images, logos, references and brands displayed on this website for your reference are the property of their respective owners.