Product technical specsFormat:
microSDHC / microSDXC (High Capacity)Type:
SDA Standard, Version 2.00 (Secure Digital Association)Compatible Slots:
microSDHC, miniSDHC, microSDXC and/or SDHCFile Format:
FAT32 (microSDHC 8GB–32GB) and exFAT (microSDXC 64GB–128GB)Supported Voltage:
9 pinsDimensions on milimeters:
11 x 15 x 1Dimensions on inches:
0.43 x 0.59 x 0.039Also known as:
Secure Digital Cards and TransFlash Cards
Memory Card indicated and valid for the following devices
· Videogame Consoles
· Mobile Phones and PDAs
· Digital Photo Cameras
· MP3 and MP4 Players
· Removable Storage Units
· Digital Photo Frames
· Video Camcorders and HD Video (1080p)
· Card Readers
And finally, any device that has an microSD slot.
Also compatible with devices that uses miniSD and SD slots, using the appropriate adapter.
Reading and Recording with the most demanding Data Transfer Rates media formats
· MPEG2 (DVD Format)
· MPEG4 (Standard Definition TV Format)
· Digital Cameras with file formats such as: JPEG, RAW, etc...
· H.264 (Full HD: High Definition 1080p TV Format)
· D-SLR (Digital Reflex New Generation Cameras)
· Latest Mobile Phones, PDAs and Windows Phones with very high data transfer rates required
IMPORTANT: Remember to check the card type and maximum capacity which is accepted by your device before you buy your memory cards.