Unbeatable price and quality relation for this Plug and play Modchip for Wii from the prestigious D2Sun Team. Is compatible with all models of Wii drives. It comes with Flex cable to connect it directly to drive unit of your Wii without soldering!
· Unbeatable price and quality relation!
· Plug and play solderless installation!
· Everyone can install this chip, easy and fast!
· No need to understand electronics! Simply use a screwdriver!
· Just open your console and intersperse this chip between the drive unit and the controller.
· Works on ALL consoles boards and controllers versions (DMS, D2A, D2B, D2C, D2C2, D2E, epoxy D2E and D2nothing/D3 drives).
· Supports D2B controllers with cutted pins from factory and D2E versions with epoxy resin (No need to remove the resin).
· Same features that the Wasabi DX, D2Pro and Argon2, but more advanced, higher quality and lower price!
· Direct boot of Wii discs (originals, import games and security backups).
· Direct boot of Gamecube discs (originals, import games and security backups).
· Even works with SMG, SSBB and other problematic backuped games.
· Supports multi-disc games in: DVD-R, DVD+R and DVD+RW (no bitsetting required)
· Does not modify RAM, making it virtually undetectable for the Wii.
· Two diagnostic LEDs to know the chip status and easy installation troubleshooting.
· Excellent compatibility with all kinds of media discs (including Dual Layer DVD9 discs).
· Configurable Wii Update Blocker to avoid bricking.
· Compatible with regions: PAL, USA, JAP and Korea.
· 2 switches that allow us to define the region of the console.
· Reliability, robustness and stability thanks to the powerful 1.5V FPGA Actel core.
· Direct boot of homebrew software in Gamecube mode.
· Streaming audio-fix for Gamecube games.
· The broadest compatibility of the market thanks to advanced and automatic detection of the region.
· Works on any Wii model even if we have changed the drive unit to another from different region.
· By not having to solder anything, no worries about the length of the cables, no need to bounce the ground, ...
· Its not sensitive with the power supply and does not the matter location of the chip.